Sea Jay Magnum 2 xPack – 4.25 – Package DealMarch 4, 2018
Mercury 225 HP Pro XS V8February 10, 2019
Mercury 150 HP Pro XS 3.0L
Finance & Insurance Available
Mercury?s new 150 Pro XS more than lives up to the legendary Pro XS reputation for superior hole shot, top-end speed, and?durability.
This new FourStroke is an ideal fit for performance?oriented boating; for recreational, fishing and competition?applications.
“The new 150 Pro XS is based on one of Mercury’s most successful and widely adopted engine platforms – the Mercury 150hp,” said John Buelow, Mercury Marine vice president of category?management.
“Building on this solid foundation, we?ve engineered the new performance-tuned 150 Pro XS to be the quickest, lightest and most advanced high?output outboard in its?class.?
The new Mercury Marine 150 Pro XS?delivers:
- Quickest acceleration ? The engine features class?leading 0?30km/h heavy?load?acceleration.
- Lightest weight ? At 207kgs, the new 150 Pro XS is 9kgs lighter than the nearest competitive?offering.
- Largest displacement ? At 3.0L, the new 150 Pro XS also boasts the largest displacement in the 150hp?category.
- Extra torque ? Mercury’s exclusive Transient Spark Technology optimises spark timing, resulting in additional torque during hole shot. The additional torque translates into quicker?acceleration.
- Higher full-throttle RPM ? Increased maximum engine RPM from 5,800 to 6,000 allows for a wider selection of propeller pitches and the ability to dial-in performance for superior hole shot or top?speed.
- Improved fuel efficiency ? The new Mercury 150 Pro XS is 5% more fuel?efficient than the 2.5L OptiMax 150 Pro?XS.
- Performance gearcase ? The new 150 Pro XS features a 2.08:1 gear ratio that delivers more torque to the prop shaft for improved acceleration. In addition to the standard water pickups on the side of the gearcase, this engine also features four extra water pickups on the nose of the gearcase torpedo. This provides greater flexibility to mount the engine higher, install a jack plate, or trim the engine more aggressively while running to optimise?performance.
- Optimised mount package ? Performance-tuned engine mounts provide for improved high?speed handling?characteristics.
- Superior charging output and battery management ? The new 150 Pro XS features a class-leading charging output of 60 amps as well as idle charge battery-management capability, which protects consumers from draining batteries while operating multiple electronic devices and?trolling.
- Smooth performance ? The new 150 Pro XS boasts significantly lower seat and helm vibration levels compared to leading competitors in the 150hp high-output?segment.
- Corrosion protection ? The new 150 Pro XS provides superior protection against corrosion. Mercury’s proprietary ultra?low?copper alloys make this outboard better able to withstand the elements, including the rigors of saltwater operation. Mercury provides an industry?leading standard three?year warranty against damage due to?corrosion.
Finance & Insurance Available
3.20, 3.50, 3.70, 3.85, 3.95, 4.40